The Atlanta Global Research and Education Collaborative (AGREC) seeks to build and strengthen collaborative networks of multi-institutional scholars and practitioners to support global research and education initiatives in the Greater Atlanta region.
- This event has passed.
AGREC Project Presentation Fall 2021
December 2, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Thu, December 2 | 10 – 11 am EST
Savings Lives in the Refugee Community: A Cultural and Linguistic Adaptation of Stop the Bleed
View/download flyer including abstract [PDF]
- Mary Helen O’Connor, Courtesy Faculty, School of Public Health, Georgia State University; Director, Center for Community Engagement, Perimeter College
- Randi Nicole Smith, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Assistant Professor of Public Health, Emory University; Trauma Surgeon at Grady Memorial Hospital
- Deepika Koganti, MD, Assistant Professor of Surgery, Emory School of Medicine
- Amy Zeidan, MD, Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Emory School of Medicine
- Iris Feinberg, PhD, Georgia State University