The Atlanta Global Research and Education Collaborative (AGREC) seeks to build and strengthen collaborative networks of multi-institutional scholars and practitioners to support global research and education initiatives in the Greater Atlanta region.
- This event has passed.
AGREC Project Presentation Fall 2021
November 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Fri, November 5 | 11 am – 12 pm EST
The Global Communities Internship Program
View/download flyer including abstract [PDF]
- Philip Ojo, Professor of French, Agnes Scott College
- Amber McCorkle, Education and Programs Director, Clarkston Community Center
- Jongdae Kim, Co-Founder and ED, Re’Generation Movement
- Monty Whitney, Director, Bonner Office of Community Service, Morehouse College
- Johannes Kleiner, Associate Director, Civic Engagement, Emory University
- Ruthie Yow, Service Learning & Partnerships Specialist, Serve-Learn-Sustain, Georgia Tech